Facial is a skincare treatment for the face, which involves a series of steps to follow. It is a personal beauty care regime which includes cleansing and moisturizing of the face. Normally, girls get a facial. But nowadays it is too normal for boys to get it. You can do it by yourself, at your home with kits available in the market or with home-made facial packs or you can get it done through salons. There are different kinds of facials offered in the salons, and you can choose it according to your skin. There are many videos available online on how to do a facial at home. It will cost you, depending on the type of facial in Portland, OR you select. It is a multi-step skin treatment.
Types of Facial:
- The Purifying Facial
- Lifting Perfection Professional Facial
- Radio Frequency Lifting and Firming
- Aqua-Pure Deep Cleaning Facial
- Hydration Perfection Professional Facial
- The Superb Facial
Why go for Facial?
There are many benefits of Facial.
- It helps in reducing stress and distress.
- It helps in preventing ageing.
- It helps your skin to breathe.
- It treats acne and acne marks.
- It brightens your skin tone.
How often should one do a facial?
According to skincare experts, people can have a facial, every three to four weeks. This duration is perfect as it will help in maintaining a beautiful glow all month long. But this period may depend on your skin types, your skin problems and your age.
Steps of the Facial
- Remove Makeup: Firstly, remove all the trance of makeup or dirt on your face. It will help facial to set and last longer.
- Cleanse: Apply cleanser all over your face. Expect over your eye area. It can be a face wash or cleanser to clean your face.
- Steam: Now steam your face. Heat some water and drain it in a bowl. Keep your face on this bowl with a towel on your head and steam.
- Exfoliate: This will help in removing dead skin cells from your face.
- Massage: Massage is very crucial as it helps your skin to relax and feel better.
- Apply Mask: Apply a mask home-made or market one.
- Apply Toner: Now, apply a toner to keep the glow.
- Moisturize: Last and the important step is to moisturize your face as it needs some conditioning.